- Deliver clean water to the identified schools in rural Guatemala. Depending on the donation amount, a number of filters will be delivered.
- Involvement and active participation from parents in Ecofiltros “water for life” program so kids have access to clean water both at their schools and homes. The parents will be able to acquire their Ecofiltro thanks to the payment plan Ecofiltro offers these families.
- The field rep of Ecofiltro contacts schools and identifies the most motivated and organized schools with active parents participation.
- The delivery of the filters is scheduled, in which Ecofiltro explains:
- The importance of clean water
- The benefits of the Ecofiltro
- The program (explanation of payment plan)
- The school director is responsible to invite all parents to this event, in order to assure the leverage of the donation.
- The parents subscribe to the "water for life" program and receive their filter.
- A community leader is selected amongst the parents, who will collect the monthly payments (Q100 during delivery, and 4 monthy payments of Q50))
- Regular communication with the community leader and Ecofiltro after the delivery